Netaş Telecommunications A.Ş. takes utmost security measures to ensure collecting, storing and sharing your personal data according to the law and protect your privacy.
Our aim is to inform you in the most transparent manner, on the ways of acquiring your personal data, processing purposes, shared individuals, legal reasons and your rights in accordance with article 10 of the “Personal Data Protection Law” no. 6698 and your satisfaction.
a) Data Controller
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (“Law no. 6698”), your personal data can be collected and processed by Netaş Telecommunications A.Ş. (“Netaş”) as data controller within the scope stated below.
b) Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Personal data in categories such as identity information, contact information, customer information, transaction security information, legal transaction and compliance information and marketing & sales information can be collected by Netaş and other parties such as its customers, employees, potential customers, employee candidates, business partners and suppliers.
Your personal data collected, the personal data collected from you will be processed within the conditions and purposes stated in the 5. and 6. articles of the Law no. 6698, not limited to the following, provided that it is in accordance with the requirements of the law, for the purpose of;
- Pricing and invoicing of the products, sales of products and services, carrying out and following up transactions requested by you, regarding the products and services purchased and/or used, performing the delivery, installation and after sales services such as maintenance, repair etc., for Netaş products and services to be provided to you,
- Planning and performing of customs operations, manufacturing and/or operations processes, planning and performing supply chain management, planning, and performing customer relations management processes,
- Planning and performing of call center, reception services, defective product returns, maintenance and repair service, on site repair services, customer notification services,
- Planning and performing of consultancy services, maintenance, support and reporting services,
- Fulfilling our obligations to you, preparing records and documents, complying with information storage, notification, tax and other obligations stipulated by local and international legal legislations,
- Offering customized promotions, advertising, campaigns, discounts, benefits, conditions, pricing, advantages and other benefits for sales and marketing activities towards improving service and product quality, contacting you regarding these,
- Contacting you with the purpose of relaying necessary information regarding services and products, information processing requirements, system structure, necessity of information processing support services,
- Running traffic calculations, statistical analyses, segmentation/profiling and CRM projects for sales and marketing activities,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction, complaint management, getting your opinions and suggestions regarding new services and products, receiving your problem-error reports, informing you on products and services, your complaints and demands,
- Receiving your orders, processing your payment transactions, providing product deliveries through logistic collaboration with third parties, offering products and services that might interest you, online behavioral advertising and marketing, customer portfolio management, measurement and improvement of service quality, communication, optimization, auditing, risk management and control, promotion, analysis, identification of interest areas, scoring, profiling, marketing, sales, advertising, communications
- To be used in comparative product and/or service offers, modeling, current or new product projects and/or development, all kinds of products and services offered to you within the scope of the law and related legislation regulating the activities written on the principal agreement, subject to the disclosure of your personal data to Netaş,
- Complying with the information storage, reporting, notification obligations stipulated by government agencies, fulfilling the requirements of the agreement and legal obligations Netaş is liable to, regarding utilization of these services,
- In line with the purpose of determining and implementation of commercial and business strategies of Netaş, managing financial operations, communication, market research and social responsibility activities, purchasing operations (request, offer, evaluation, order, budgeting, contract), internal system and application management operations, legal operations
- Analyzing, evaluating and answering the demands coming from you or official authorities,
c) To Whom and with What Purpose the Processed Personal Information Can Be Transferred
Within the frame of personal data processing conditions and purposes stated in the 8. and 9. Articles of the Law no. 6698, limited to the realization of purposes stated above, The personal data collected from you can be transferred to the following;
- Business partners, shareholders, affiliates of Netaş,
- Persons and institutions allowed by the Tax Procedure Law, Social Security Institution legislation, Court of Accounts, the Law Regarding the Prevention of Laundering of Crime Revenues, the Law Regarding Anti-Money Laundering, Turkish Commercial Law, Turkish Code of Obligations and provisions of other legislations,
- Legally authorized state institutions and organizations, administrative authorities and legal authorities,
- Overseas companies and affiliates,
- Consultants, auditors, lawyers and other third parties that service is received from,
- Natural or legal persons we receive service from or cooperate with in product/service comparison, analysis, evaluation, advertising and accomplishing the purposes stated above, program partner institutions and organizations, contracted institutions for the messages we send to our customers, courier companies that carry out the deliveries of your orders
d) The Method of and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is collected by Netaş, particularly from Netaş General Directorate, applications made on contracted web sites, miscellaneous institutions we give / receive support services and natural and/or legal persons transactions are made within all kinds of legislation or contracts, dealers, channels like text and e-mail, interactive voice response, our web site and mobile application, call centers, social media accounts, oral, written or electronic environment or other channels that might be established/occur in the future within the framework of legal legislation and purposes stated above, within the performance of the contract.
e) The Rights of the Personal Data Owner Regarded in the 11. Article of the Law No. 6698
As personal data owners, in case that you convey your demands regarding your rights with the methods classified below, according to the nature of the demand, Netaş will bring the demand to conclusion in the shortest amount of time, 30 days at the latest. No fees will be incurred up to a reply of 10 pages. A processing fee of 1 TL per page will be collected for each page over 10. In case that the reply is given in a recording environment like a CD or flash drive, the fee demanded by our company will not exceed the cost of the recording environment.
Within this scope data owners have the right to;
- Learn if personal data is processed or not,
- Request information regarding their personal data in the case that it has been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing personal data and if it has been used according to purpose,
- Know the third parties personal data is transferred to locally or abroad,
- Demand corrections if personal data is missing or processed incorrectly and demand that third parties that personal data is transferred to
are notified of this transaction,
- Demand that personal data is erased or deleted in case the reasons for processing personal data cease to be and the third parties whom personal data has been transferred to be notified of the operation made in this context,
- Objecting to a result obtained by means of analyzing the processed data exclusively by automated systems, which is to the detriment of the person themselves,
- Claiming damages resulting from the processing of personal data illegally,
You can submit your request to use your rights stated above, in accordance with the 1. Sub-article of the 13th Article of the Law no. 6698 and Communiqué On The Principles And Procedures For The Request To Data Controller, in Turkish and written form or by using the registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously submitted to Netaş and registered in our system. In such requests only the information regarding the applicant will be released, information regarding other family members or third parties cannot be obtained. Netaş reserves the right to authenticate your identity before responding.
It is obligatory to include the following in your application, along with related information and documents if available;
- Your name, surname, and if your application is in written form, your signature,
- For the citizens of the Turkish Republic your T.R. personal identification number, if you are a foreign citizen, your nationality, passport number and if available, personal identification number,
- Your residential or work correspondence address,
- If available, your electronic mail notification address, telephone and fax number,
- Your subject of request,
You can hand your written applications attaching the necessary documents to data controller in our company address: Yenişehir Mah. Osmanlı Bulvarı No:11 34912
You can reach the application form here.
You can submit your email applications to our firstname.lastname@example.org REM address. You can submit your email applications to email@example.com email address.
According to the nature of your request, information and documents that will enable identification must be provided to us in full. In case that the requested information and documents are not properly provided, there can be setbacks in research carried out by Netaş regarding your request. In this case, Netaş declares to reserve its legal rights. For this reason, your application must include the information and documents requested for identification in full, according to the nature of your request.