Better. Faster. Stronger.
Learn how to use Agile with ITSM (ITIL®) to strengthen and secure your processes. A Certified Agile Service Manager is the working equivalent of a development Scrum Master. Together, Scrum Masters and Agile Service Managers can instill agile thinking into the entire IT organization as the basis of a DevOps culture.
The learning objectives for Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) include an understanding of:
- What does it mean to “be agile?”
- The Agile Manifesto, its core values, and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Learn about SCRUM from a product and process perspective
- Agile thinking and values into service management
- Scrum roles, artifacts, and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management:
➔ Agile Process Improvement–ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
➔ Agile Process Design–applying Agile practices to process design projects